Application Process and Guidelines
Please use the following steps to assist you during the application process.
- Locate a property on our website under Find A Home tab
- Please contact us at (408) 377-2676 to confirm that the property is still available and to schedule a viewing. We recommend that you drive by the property to see the location and neighborhood.
- Submit an application
- Each applicant over the age of 18 needs to fill out his/her own application.
- If a co-signer or guarantor is required, they must submit a separate application and application fee.
- All applications must be dated and signed and completed in its entirety with working phone numbers, including those of landlords and employers.
- Each application must be accompanied with a non-refundable application fee of $40.00. No application will be processed without the application fee.
- Each application must also be accompanied with a refundable check, payable to “CM Property Management”, in the amount of the security deposit. Should an applicant not be approved, the security deposit check will be returned.
- Included with your application, please provide a copy of a government issued ID as well as a current pay stub or proof of income.
- We process complete application packages on a first come first serve basis.
- During the application process we will run a credit report, verify employment and rental history. We do not accept applicant provided credit reports.
CM Property Management supports of all local, state and federal fair housing laws for all residents without regard to color, race, religion, sex, marital status, mental or physical disability, age, familial status, sexual orientation, or national origin.